Crisis on the logistics front (Monday 19)

The house has run out of TP and we're resorting to using paper towels... Calamity!
Yesterday I may have unknowingly messed with the production database. Met an old friend and converted her from core product to our product. Su gave business ideas and I unknowingly just pissed him off. Today is fasting day but it's also a free lunch day so probably gonna fast on Wednesdays now. Not enough sleep in recent days, due to lack of device discipline. Need to head to work ASAP to fix things.
Aldi is closed for renovations so these are some testing times! Pr needs a job, really really quick but it hasn't been working out the way he wants it yet. Bb tried setting me up with a coworker and I laughed it off, what was that all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.