The writer's old groove [Saturday 25]

Finally got some of my grooove back and finished all the bs chores I had kept procrastinating for almost a week. Started a new round of kombucha in the morning.

In the afternoon, sbk and pb and I went to Rockport. I ended up spending some amount of money (a lot by my art-purchase standards) buying a nice painting on a dare. The sad thing about buying art in a tourist-town art-shop is that it's a looot worse deal to buy pieces of art less than 10k than those over like 50k or whatever. Literally zerrro resale value. Whatever. It was an exciting time for me, and I got a lot of shopping done at Costco too, so it was a win-win (win?) for me.

Listened to a couple of episodes of tall  and  white podcast, which is hosted by two American women in Kathmandu. It was definitely a different perspective.

Lots of fun plans for the upcoming long weekend... Which reminds me, my daily routine and total planning went completely out of the window over the weekend, which tells me I'm still not where I want to be with regards to my self discipline. It's improving (i did work on checking off the points for like half hour, and eventually got everything done) and I'm pretty proud of the fact that I did put an effort in creating those and detailing those, but still, not there yet -- but getting closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.