Good times, and old times [Saturday 24]

We went to NH yesterday (and yes, since it was a holiday I appear to have lost all sense of discipline) to two places that quite dear to me: pawtuckaway state park (where I went to multiple times as an undergrad to camp at) and to exeter NH (woohoo!).

I was surprised how much I missed Exeter and how fondly I remembered the place, considering I definitely remember having not-so-great time there. I had great time personally there, but not socially, and if I had had or am gonna have, a couple of folks to hang around with (and maybe a car, and a partner), it's actually a pretty sweet town that I wouldn't mind moving back to. We walked through the downtown, and it's still as sweet and absurd as it was (they have a big UFO convention next weekend haa). I had really forgotten how green and nature-y NH is, and how much I enjoyed biking around the countryside, to the beach and all around. There were good times, and there were bad times but ohh man the good times were so good! Oh, and we went back to Las Olas (good ole' las olas) and everyone so loved it.

In any case, yesterday was a good day, spent with friends, in good places. Gonna miss the summer and the fall yooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.