Things that happened: Sunday, 18

Yesterday my roommates invited their former boss and current employee of a hot seattle startup funded by Bezos and Zuckerberg. He came over for lunch (and we had extended conversations with him, about business investing, life, and his Nepali edu-tech startup that we have all been involved with one way or the other) and left for his flight at seven in the evening. Su's friend, a person from his law school came over too, since she was attending the same law-ish school that he's attending and we spent the entire day with her for second day in a row -- she must have gotten tired of us already but at least we're helping us figure things out and more particularly the housing situation. Later J.S and A.D came in too, and fun was had. AD apparently came from a swamp run or something, and had a participation medal with him so fun was had at his expense. Later SK and PB came in and even more loud conversations were had and we went to Mint for dinner, we sad underneath a nice park nearby eating our food. After everyone left and we were cleaning up the house, Su summarized his lessons for the day and said he was gonna send them to his girlfriend over email as part of his diary entries, and I figured it was a good idea. I got up the next morning (today) washed up, and wrote two blog posts early in the morning on related matters. The second entry was a diary entry summarizing what had happened the previous day, and towards the end I got too meta and self-referential and started observing that I was writing a diary as a part of the diary entry, and then in the end wrote that I'd written the self-referential meta comment itself because I had not much to write and I wanted the entry to have enough words. I guess I'll be more short and sweet in the coming days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.