Out of sync [Thu 22]

My unusual sleep cycle continued till yesterday... I couldn't stay up after coming back home, and then hard a hard time going back to sleep at the right time. I did seriously resist sleeping in the early evening, so I finally got some semblance of a sleep cycle back -- I should have a reasonable sleep cycle starting today hopefully. I'm starting to think whether the 'SAD' that I thought I had all winter was actually a fucked-up sleep cycle which I failed to recognize. Fucked up sleep takes away a surprisingly lot away from you than I'd recognized.

Last night I made a new type of salad -- it wasn't the best ever, but with some modifications it could turn out to be pretty good I think. Need to get back to working on the Kombucha -- I was supposed to do it the day before, and then yesterday, and both attempts were foiled by the messed-up sleep.

Went to the dentist yesterday and things are looking good there. Got two more appointments for next week, and I should be at the pinnacle -- if there's such a thing -- of dental health.

KB from SG was back for a day at work, and she's the funniest. I was giggling like a fool. Hope she's around a lot more in the future. There was talk of personal offices at work yesterday, and everyone laughed when I said how unproductive it would make me.

Roommate PK is very close to figuring his job situation out, though at this point its a do-or-die situation from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.