Bhat-dal-tarkari lunch, capshopping with dad in Thamel, dad enjoys wood-fired pizza and I love it all, biryani achar for dinner, all packed up for flight, in airport at midnight [Mon 15]

Standard disclaimer: This is being written in mid-July, because that's how things came out to be. Oops.

Had bhat dal tarkari for lunch.

Went to shop for caps with dad to Thamel. We went to Kalapatthar and they showed us a different location. We got like seven different caps and other athletic wear. Dad wanted to buy things for himself too, but he controlled himself. The place was really good, I'm really glad I have all the caps I have now because I'm super duper prepared for summer head-gear wise.

We then went to my favourite pizza place in Kathmandu, what one random Google reviewer described as the second-best Pizza place in South Asia, he wood-fired pizza place in SatGhumti. Dad and I shared a pizza and he was content, I liked it too. We saw a guy eat two pizzas, of the kind we shared among the two of us, all by himself. Man he must have loved that pizza!

For dinner I had biryani and achar.

I changed, showered, got everything in order and ready for flight.

We headed out to the airport a bit before midnight.

At the airport nothing special happened except the people at immigration told me they'd not let me leave the country the next time if I didn't have my worker permit to leave the country. I thought about it, the next time I'd probably be in GC so I didn't care much.

The rest of the journey was mostly uneventful. Great fuckin' food by the way, unlike the journey to Nepal when it was disgusto.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.