Boiled eggs and bread brunch, chat and biryani from the indian dessert place, yummy yummy biryani dinner and cards [Wed 24]

Standard disclaimer: This is being written in mid-July, because that's how things came out to be. Oops.

Had boiled eggs and bread for brunch.

For dinner we went to this nearby Indian dessert place I've been to on several occasions, I want to say it's Bombay something but don't want to sound like a fool. We got many different kinds of desserts, as well as yogurt pani puri and biryani. I loved the biryani, the yogurt panipuri I thought was overstated. The desserts including jalebi were really good but so sweet and heavy so they stayed around in the fridge for quite a few days. Every so often one of us would nibble at it, and it would keep going.

Ate our dinner and desserts while we played cards in the evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.