Last-moment Bhat-Bhateni shopping, new road shopping, Patan Durbar with dad, I buy books dad eats newari food, MALDING at local sekuwa all by myself for dinner [Sun 14]

Standard disclaimer: This is being written in mid-July, because that's how things came out to be. Oops.

Dad and I went to BhatBhateni to shop for trousers but because they carried only summer clothe they didn't have what I needed: courduroy pants. So we went to khichapokhari, bought my trousers from several different places, got them to tailor it for me as we waited and walked around, and picked them up. From there we went to Patan durbar square, I showed my dad the newari place Honacha where he went to have authentic newari khaja and I went to the Patan Durbar Square museum book shop. Bought myself a couple of good books, including gods goddesses and religious symbols of hinduism buddhism and tantrism and Singha Durbar which is a history of Rana Regime in Nepal.

Got home in the afternoon, chilled, and I realized I wanted to go to Local Sekuwa, so I did. I ate a lot of, and  mean lot lot lot of unhealthy non-veg items, to my heart's content. So much food, and definitely knew for sure I wasn't missing out on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.