Honacha bhimsen

This is a part of 'project 110, going back and re-filling', writing is happening 8ish months after the date.

My Honacha Bhimsen trip was a couple of weeks ago in April, all by myself.

It's exactly like the other traditional Nepali eateries that are nearby, like honacha, and honacha 3g which has become my favourite in recent times. It offered a slightly wider variety of organ meats and innards than 3g, which was a plus in my book, though the thwo was weaker here. Their prices are about 15-20% higher than 3g for similar, maybe smaller serving sizes which was a bit of a bummer.

The most disappointing thing was the smell, I sat on the second floor and there was a strong smell of the toilets, which was not preferable. Besides that, this does happen to be in a more central place, and offers floor seating unlike 3g, which is my standard of comparison.

7.5 out of ten, I'd go here if 3g was unavailable, love the extra choice of innards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.