Taco Chukis Broadway

This is a part of 'project 110, going back and re-filling', writing is happening 8ish months after the date.

Taco Chukis on Broadway in Seattle is a welcome oasis of reasonably-priced and yummy food with great ambience. They are high-tech with their screens, have ample seating space, and the two floors are a welcome reminder of the 'cabin in the woods' chic, the ability to buy liquor there means it can be a group's night out spot, a place to play board games, get dinner and drinks and spend a few fun hours, at a very reasonable rate. I've had burritos and quesadillas there, all vegetarian, and only have good things to say about them. The ambiance is as good as it gets for a place like this, the prices are reasonable, the location perfect for a meetup with friends. Plus the ability to buy drinks means one does not need worry about finding a second spot for getting drunk.

I like this location of the outlet way more than the Broadway one, due to cooler ambiance, the 2 floors, and the general aesthetic. I'm guessing the food is the same, but it felt better here, must have been the other senses influencing my buds.

8 out of ten, I consider this high regards for a quick-serve fast-casual restaurant. Recommend it over the chipotle that's a couple of blocks down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.