Bread-and-eggs lunch, pizza dinner at PN's [Wed 31]

Standard disclaimer: This is being written in mid-July, because that's how things came out to be. Oops.

Had eggs and bread for lunch.

We were too tired and bored to make something for dinner at PN's, so we ordered in Pizza from Domino's. I'm glad I introduced PN to the pizza place because they really like it! And it was all veggies, so very kind of people to accommodate for me!

Not much else to write, your 8th day of stay at your friends' place does get into a routine after a while, and since you don't have the mobility and freedom to go anywhere without being driven, you can't get control over your timetable. That's the compromise one must make while staying at friends' and family's in the suburbs. They're absolutely impossible to get around without a motorized vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.