Mithai Pasal review: Battisputali road towards Purano Baneshwar chowk

This is a part of 'project 110, going back and re-filling', writing is happening 8ish months after the date.

As you walk from Battisputali towards Purano baneshwar, the last mithai passal on the right is the one we're talking about. There's a couple of nice, high-end mithai pasals on the left, I'm aware, those are not the ones in the current review.

The pasal has two floors and focuses just as much on the savory as on the sweet. The couple of times we went, we tried their sweets, but also samosas, veggie momos, kachauris and tarkaries. Had we been in the mood, I'm sure we could have ordered a half-dozen other savoury items and been satisfied with them just as much.

Compared to the first mithai pasal, this one has two floors which is a big plus in my book because more privacy from the prying eyes of the society. And a sense of calmness from the noise of the traffic. They have more savory foods as they claim in the menu, unlike the first place which somehow is always out of kachouris and the good stuff every time we ask. The service of the staff is lacking, and it did look maybe not as hygienic as the first one, but besides that, it's a pretty decent place. The sweets were sweet, didn't make me sick, what else can you ask for?

Seven out of ten. If I'm around and asked here for a meet, I'd happily go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.