3 veggies, dal and bhat for lunch, NIC day, selroti and tarkari lunch, mamaghar evening, puja tika, dal-bhat and five veggies for dinner [Mon 24]

This is a part of 'going back and re-filling unwritten journals' project, the real writing is happening 8ish months after the date as a part of 'project 100'.

Morning bhat had dal and 3 veggies, at mamaghar.

Went to NIC during the day, it's possible this might have been my last NIC trip as the work there was slowing down, family events were nearing and my contribution's impact was decreasing. There I had selroti and tarkari for khaja.

We were all in mamaghar for the evening, the whole gang including the group from NZ. There was puja and everybody had tika on. For evening bhat we had dal and five veggies, this was a time for awesome celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.