Thirteen things I want to learn

This is a part of 'project 110, going back and re-filling', writing is happening 8ish months after the date.

  1. Can one combine soy ferments and rice ferments to design an excellent fermented sauce or dip, like the Viet Tu'ong.

  2. Was there really no restaurant culture in the entirety of South Asia for thousands of years, or is that a misunderstanding of our history?

  3. Are mushrooms really that hard to grow or is it just me?

  4. How have Tibetan and South Asian cuisines and cultures interacted in the past, and in recent times

  5. The history of Tibetan cuisine and its evolution through the ages

  6. Culinary cultures from different Nepali ethnic groups and their histories

  7. Can BSFL be used for municipal waste management at scale?

  8. Are 3D printers for personal usage overrated, or is it a technology whose time has come?

  9. How the hell does one draw well

  10. How the hell does one write fiction decently enough

  11. How can one keep writing on the same piece of work through disjointed writing times over a long period

  12. Should I buy the grains I need, or did my friends gift them and are waiting for it to ship to me?

  13. Is eating just kimchi and rice or some grain healthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.