Bhat dal karela sag golbeda ko achar lunch, visa troubles, anda-pauroti khaja, roti-tarkari dinner, all day home [Mon 17]

This is a part of 'going back and re-filling unwritten journals' project, the real writing is happening 8ish months after the date as a part of 'project 100'.

Stayed at home all day long. It's what I do in Seattle anyway besides the regular walks, as in there's no meeting of friends, or doing of wild things, but somehow when that happens in Kathmandu the days feel emptier, sadder. I wonder what's up with that, if my days need to be spruced up in Seattle or if I have really high expectations out of myself in Kathmandu!

Morning bhat was with dal garela, sag and golbheda ko achar.

Had trouble figuring out the US visa reapplication BS, they were giving trouble with giving dates, and the filling of the forms was really problematic, plus my visa hadn't arrived since forever. I was worried.

Khaja was anda pauroti with sauce.

Had roti and tarkari for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.