King college early in the morning to judge, I'm ugly and flaking off, big event and puja at mamaghar, visiting Mbl and Srti resorts, figuring logistics out, family enjoys, yummy grubs at Srti, evening dinner and hang in mamaghar [Thu 20]

This is a part of 'going back and re-filling unwritten journals' project, the real writing is happening 8ish months after the date as a part of 'project 100'.

Got up quite early in the morning and went to King's College to judge the final projects of one of their Product Management courses. Some of the projects were really good! Unfortunately for me I was just recovering from a bad bout of cold which meant my lips were flaking off and I looked like a freaking' hobo!

Morning bhat was at mamaghar,w here we had a big event and puja, ready for the wedding.

Two cars from the family went to Mbl and srti resorts, to make sure the logistics are confirmed, and the rooms are booked. I'd been to Mbl before, but it was first time at Srti, and it's nice. Liked it better than Mbl, but it's also really expensive.

Everyone had fun at both the places, we got snacks and lunch at Srti resort.

Drove back to mamaghar, and had dinner there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.