Maybe I should have a religious garb for official occasions

This is a part of 'project 110, going back and re-filling', writing is happening 8ish months after the date.

Yeah, like my parents got me a rudraksha ko jewellery, what if I bought myself a full rudraksha ko maala, rudraksha ko hand bands, a nice white pure dhoti, janaai, sandalwood for my skin and camphor stuff and went all in for religious stuff? And oh would I mind walking around in Seattle in the summer wearing dhoti? It's not a terrible idea, t-shirt on top, and a nice tight-fitting expensive dhoti for men on the bottom would give me an air of wisdom and transcendence that I can only dream of achieving through more straightforward means. Dress for the role you want to take, they say, the role I want is that of a respected philosopher, leader, a spiritual master, surely that would help me.

Unless of course the racists and skinheads attacked me due to me sticking out like a sore thumb. It would be a hate-crime but there's no way things would turn out in my favor, so that sounds like a stupid idea all things considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.