Bhat dal cabbage and saag for lunch, anda chiura khaja, saag, bandaa and carrot-onion salad with roti for dinner [Thu 6]

This is a part of 'going back and re-filling unwritten journals' project, the real writing is happening 8ish months after the date as a part of 'project 100'.

Went to the river bank in the morning, by this sitting place. Horse or animal shit all over, the national park people were quite rude about directions. The walk was not as pleasant as I'd hoped because it was so poorly maintained and dirty. There were some creepy people on the riverside. I will never not enjoying staying by a river and watching water flow though, great times were had doing something so simple!

For morning rice, we had dal cabbage and saag. 

Khaja was andaa and chiuraa.

DInner was bandaa and carrot-onion-cucumber salad with roti.

I didn't do anything or go anywhere during the day because it was hot as fuck outside, and I wasn't curious about anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.