Alu-tarkari roti lunch outside at PN"s, I get a credit shock, worms come in and vermifarming begins, round-pasta dinner [Thu 1]

I'm writing these journal posts a month and a bit later, but then I have yet to write journals for Feb March April and May, so all things considered, I'm doing quite well here.

Had alu-tarkari with roti for lunch at PN's place (where I was).

In the evening I find out that I've been sent a collections notice by a utility company, stupid gits, I eventually pay it but I was hella mad, and had I been in control of my circumstances then I'd have written and done a lot more to ameliorate it. Regardless it was a big cause of stress for me for the several following days.

In the evening the package of worms and the worm bin arrived, and I set it up for PN. A bit later I fed them a tonne of grapes that the gang was ready to throw out. A month later and I'm told the grapes are almost done, I suspect the sellers of the worms kinda' shortchanged me on the number of alive wrigglies in the package. Oh well, if the gang maintains good living situation for the vermies, they'll reproduce and multiply eventually.

In the evening we had round-pasta with veggies and cheese for dinner.

Then we played several rounds of cards, marriage specifically. It seemed like P was cheating because he kept on winning in what we understood to be mostly a game of chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.