Finally one fucking good essential oil

 So turn  out all the essential oils I've been using to make my apartment smell goods have been real stinkers mostly. Such chemical scent, such gross powerful headache-inducing odors that nobody liked them. Then I tried one of the new ones, it smells a bit citrusy and everybody freakin' loves it so much! And it smells so fresh and not..chemical-like. Like it makes me hungry and it cuts the smells of the smoke and fat and everything else.

So a year and half of trying all the different essential oil I've finally discovered the two bottles of similar-smelling oils that works for me, hurray! I just wish I'd tried those oils before I'd bought them.

That's the lesson from this whole situation: need to smell the essential oils I'm going to make my apartment smell like before actually buying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.