Packing up and getting ready for the trip, good middling time at the nice lounge in Dulles, disappointing vegetarian Qatar food so bad, pretty good flight [Tue 17]

I'm writing this in late June, because of the 5-month stay out of my control. This is how life is, how it'll be. What to do.

Packed up belongings, got everything ready for the trip, despite working the whole day long.

We went directly to the nice lounge that ED finagled for us at the airport. Truth be told unless you have kids or are really really hungry it wasn't that much of an upgrade compared to regular airport stay, plus it was really crowded. I'd rather spend money to sit at airport restaurants and get served excellent food than use airport lounge and get mediocre food.

The flight was alright, I got decent amount of sleep. The food was really really really bad, particularly the vegetarian food. It was probably the most disappointing vegeterian food, or any kind of food I've had on flight. Particularly sad because I generally love Qatar food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.