Healthy bhat-dal-tarkari lunch, chau chau chatpatey at the old rumpum place, yum yum yum, napping at chilling at coffee house in battisputali, old Nepal college friend, wedding party, old friend at Dockyard restaurant [Wed 25]

I'm writing this in late June, because of the 5-month stay out of my control. This is how life is, how it'll be. What to do.

Had bhat-dal-tarkari lunch with many green veggies, I always love the meals in the morning that my mom cooks, no complaints ever except sometimes when there's no salt or twice the normal amount of salt.

Went to the standard rumpum chatpate place and got the rumpum chatpatey, I know it's not good for my tummy but for the memories and the flavor, ooooo, so so very good. So exciting. Pity I had it only once in the entire trip but then I did get very sick for a lot of days during my trip.

Later walked to this cafe with so many boardgames in battisputali, tried reading my ebook reader but couldn't focus so basically napped for an hour or two.

Later in the evening came home dressed and we went to a wedding party, that was of a cousin of an old college friend. She lives in Australia but moved to US in march or april and we were in the theater performances together. We didn't get to spend much time together, but it was great catching up!

Went to Dockyard restaurant right across the block from the party palace and hung out with old friend PU, she's really bad at texting or non-personal talking so it was nice catching up with her after like two years or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.