Getting my fourth covid shop at CVS, missed connection?, SK ready to head out at AK's place, Costco trip mistaken coconut item, bass pro shop fail, broken car [Sun 8]

I'm writing this in late June, because of the 5-month stay out of my control. This is how life is, how it'll be. What to do. 

Went to CVS and got my fourth covid shot. The pharmacist was really interested in my life story, I wish I'd shown more interest in her and asked for her number because who knows where it might have led to? She was a sweet vietnamese international student like me!

Chilled with Sk and Ak at Ak's place in the afternoon.

Aky and I went to Costco for a quick shopping trip, where he tried to get me to shop for a bunch of things, but I didn't. Except I bought coconut milk instead of coconut water, what a goof. The next nine days will involve me putting coconut milk in every single milk, that's something I've written about elsewhere on this blog.

We went to Bass pro shop in extreme heavy rain to get some sort of snare that my dad wanted, but that shop didn't sell. Man that store is such an adventureland, I'd like to regularly go there just to check it out.

Sk's car broke on our way back from bass pro shop, but fortunately he had kept a battery charger there so AK fixed it and we got home safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.