Hang at AS's place, A comes back from East, volunteer walk with the boys and doggo, cheesy burger and mushroom soup for dinner, so sleepy [Wed 4]

 In the afternoon after work I went to AS's place to hang out with the boys. A was back from the East after weeks and it was interesting to get caught up on his New Year's events.

The three of us, plus M the doggo went on a walk to Volunteer park, nice chill walk.

Back home I made myself a nice big mushroom soup (with the base I'd bought from TJ's couple of months ago, yay for me finishing all the groceries at home!) and the chickn burger like from the night before with extra cheese added, that I bought at TJ's also. Food was so good and filling I felt sleepy immediately, actually took a nice long nap in the evening, so forgot to write on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.