Ready for the bivalent covid booster and flu shot!

Just got the appointment at CVS tomorrow morning at Downtown Seattle location for my double shot: a bivalent covid booster that'll protect me from the incoming onslaught of new variants that's likely to take a couple of rounds of the global population. Having suffered terrible fever and weakness last year I would very much not get sick or at least have very mild symptoms of the diseases in case i get infected.

Also worried about the Flu -- even if the disease is not covid, getting fever and bed-ridden is no fun. There's so many variants of random flu running around, it's stupid to compromise my safety for no good reason. This is the second time I'll have taken the shot, the first being the last year. I understand now the importance of making myself safe from these viruses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.