Pancake breakfast etc, finest tea cafe with new friend, taking her to 20-40, at the dessert place with so many desserts ...I start getting fat, Bhat Bhateni kfc with fam, Budhanilkantha at Aunt's [Sat 28]

I'm writing this in late June, because of the 5-month stay out of my control. This is how life is, how it'll be. What to do.

Breakfast was of pancake etcetera.

Went to finest tea cafe to meet a new friend AU, who I think just blocked me on Viber in late June and I don't understand why. Regardless, I met here first on this very day, and then we went to twenty-fourty where we got the appetizer sampler. Then to the nearby dessert place, which is when I knew I wanted to hang out with them a lot. This was also when I discovered buying desserts by myself for no good reason just casually and eating them everyday is just so easy and I ought to do it a lot more often.

Got home, dressed up, and we went to Bhat Bhateni to get KFC. That KFC pickup took a very very long time, when I was getting oh so impatient. We packed momos and KFC and went to aunt's place, with niece and ED and everybody else including RG, and we spent couple of hours shooting the shit. It's always a good time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.