Sunny day, day-long blog, leftover lunch, volunteer park walk, TJ's grocery trip, trap-buying, disappointing oakleys, simple Chikn burger [Mon 2]

The day was sunny after a long time, it felt a bit too hot when I was outside.

Spent all day rushing to write to be done with the December's posts so I could get onto new year.

For lunch I had the brown rice and veggies from the night before.

In the evening went on a round of volunteer park, took such a sunny photo! Dropped by TJ's for a quick grocery trip.

Back home spent 2 hours figuring out the perfect animal trap to take home. Got Oakleys that I'd ordered from the work site, it was so bad I look like a goof. Gotta offload it to somebody.

Dinner was Chikn burger with regular fixins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.