Is boiling everything unnecessarily a stew or a lazy person's half-assed sad pathetic food?

Because I don't have a microwave, and despite having the airfryer which I've grown to love by now, you can't just airfry everything, I need to warm everything I make in the pan. And because I don't want those leftovers to burn or get too dry, I add a bunch of water before reheating. So eventually everything turns into soupy stewy mess.

Is it sad and pathetic, because everything has similar texture this way? I think not, because people ere doing this in Nepal until quite recently, without the microwave and beside this is how humans have reheated their food for thousands of years over the fire.

Besides there's nothing to worry about the texture as often I do breads to eat on the side with curries so it's not like I'm compromising everything. It just...takes forever to heat even one small bit of food and nothing gets done in lesser than fourty minutes, even if it's minor reheating job. So cook or not, it's about the same time.

In short, microwaves make a lot of sense for me, and I should consider getting one, to put on top of my airfryer, or vice-versa, when I'm back from Nepal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.