At Himal Hospital in the morning for ill family member, maligaun in the morning, rice in the early noon, walk to Naya Baneshwar, eating at cheap Khajaghar all by myself, waiting, afternoon hang with PU at Dockyard, home by 5 [Sat 4]

I'm writing these journal posts for March four months later, because of issues. I'm not ashamed of the fact, and quite proud actually that I got around to writing them, eventually. Let's get on with the meat and potatoes, shall we?

A close family member was suddenly very ill in the morning, so the entire extended family was there for a couple of hours. We went to Maligaun for several hours after, and had rice much later than usual.

Came back home in noon, spent some time, and walked to Naya Baneshwar to meet PU. But because she was running late, I killed time eating at a cheap khajaghar, by myself. It was pretty decent? Filling it definitely was. And the class definitions have been...evaporating? Or have I been going downwards in the class hierarchy in Kathmandu? Who even knows man, these days.

Hung out for a couple of hours with PU, regular chat and hang, was back home by 5 because dad came back from his hiking trip etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.