Driving class and gym in the morning, bdt lunch, drive and chill at Dhulikhel, drive to Sukute Beach, everybody is impressed, family parties riverside and has drink dancing fun while I work and have little fun, flies so many flies [Fri 24]

I'm writing these journal posts for March four months later, because of issues. I'm not ashamed of the fact, and quite proud actually that I got around to writing them, eventually. Let's get on with the meat and potatoes, shall we?

Went to the driving class and gym in the morning, had bdt for lunch.

Drove to Dhulikhel, waited for the rest of the extended joint family to show up. This was going to be our last hurrah with ED and RD basically. Got some snacks, picked up our youngest cousin, and went on our way.

Got to Sukute Beach resort early in the evening. Everybody was impressed how nice it looked. Families. Office outings. Friends. Partners. Lovers. All sort of people were there. And everybody was having so much fun! Everyone in our party, including my grandparents, thought it was amazing.

We had a nice barbecue party by the riverside in the afternoon and evening, cooking meat, drinking, talking, teasing and all that.

I had to work unfortunately, so I started working in the evening. Particularly stressful because the internet was not so great, and there was concern it'd be a lost day.

The folks danced until late in the night, with the rest of the party groups. Man some people there were wild, and it turns out the resort had hired party promoter girls to look like they're having fun and encourage other people to have fun!

I went to bed pretty early on because I didn't like how loud everything was, and would rather sleep and skip than become part of the ruckus.

Only thing I hated was we were near the kitchen, so our seating area for the meals had SO MANY flies around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.