Morning driving class and gym, 4 hours of afternoon work at De Matka, evening mithai and desserts at old haunts with AU [Mon 13]

I'm writing these journal posts for March four months later, because of issues. I'm not ashamed of the fact, and quite proud actually that I got around to writing them, eventually. Let's get on with the meat and potatoes, shall we?

Went to driving class and the gym in the morning, bdt for lunch.

Spent four hours at De Matka working and getting tea and snacks. Man now I'm realizing all the hours I spent at this place, and how they must have been impressed how regularly I was showing up.

Got evening desserts at our classic haunt for mithaai with AU. Dear gods, I was eating so much good food, sweets and doing other unhealthy things, and not much in terms of workout or burning calories. It's no wonder I gained so many pounds on this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.