Driving class and gym in the morning, NIC day, pancake dinner [Mon 27]

I'm writing these journal posts for March four months later, because of issues. I'm not ashamed of the fact, and quite proud actually that I got around to writing them, eventually. Let's get on with the meat and potatoes, shall we?

Went to the driving class and the gym in the morning, took pathao to NIC during the day. At this point, I'd started InDriving. I was a holdout for the longest of times, because Pathao was a Nepali company, and they were better yadda yadda yadda, but InDrive was so much cheaper, you could negotiate with the riders, and it was available in more places with way more drivers. It wasn't even a match. So took the indrive to NIC and back.

Had pancake at home for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.