Driving class in the morning, bdt at mamaghar, de matka chauchau khaja [Tue 28]

I'm writing these journal posts for March four months later, because of issues. I'm not ashamed of the fact, and quite proud actually that I got around to writing them, eventually. Let's get on with the meat and potatoes, shall we?

Went to driving class in the morning.

My parents were away for a couple of days here because they went with their friends on big electric vans to some touristy religious place that had snow(!) in the middle of the summer. They really really really tried to convince me to go, but it was all parents and their friends, so I successfully convinced them it'd be super lame and boring for me and I'd bum them out to, so they left me alone at home. I had a good number of meals at mamaghar during this time.

I had bhat-dal-tarkari at mamaghar, Chauchau khaja at De Matka, and in the evening I was home, eating momo from Project Momo I think.

I have Project Momo on the list of things to write for my "Project 240" plan, but even if that doesn't happen I really should explain how much I love their business model one of those days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.