Driving class and gym in the morning, walk to Shilpi cafe, fancy expensive momo now that they've revamped their menu, fancy clothes for the wedding, at Seattle friend's wedding!, meeting old friends and new, so much food, so many memories, home at 11 [Tue 14]

I'm writing these journal posts for March four months later, because of issues. I'm not ashamed of the fact, and quite proud actually that I got around to writing them, eventually. Let's get on with the meat and potatoes, shall we?

Went to the driving class and gym in the morning. BDT for lunch, and eggs to bulk up.

Went to Shilpi cafe to check what was up since it'd been a while.

They had gone fancy! Increased their prices considerably, and got more 'corporate'. Probably the last time I'd be going there because I wasn't going there for the quality food. Maybe I go there once or twice again on this trip.

In the evening I put on fancy clothes and got on Pathao and ended up at Silver Oak party palace. It was my Seattle friend's wedding! I knew both the bride and groom, unlike 99% people there. I'd invited myself to the party basically, but so what they enjoyed my company.

I was really afraid I wouldn't know anybody there, but turns out there were tonnnes of people there from my school, from RBS, and dude from college too! So in the end there were too many groups of people to hang out with. I found out somebody who was one of the core organizers of photoKTM and complimented her. She was really great and I should have talked to her more, but she seemed like a Serious (tm) person who thought I was not one, so bleh, minor mistake maybe but a road not taken is not a loss when your destination was nowhere near.

I stayed until the very end of the party tried instructing dad to figure out work computer to figure out the work situation but that didn't work. It was alright, not much was happening. People found that hilarious, my Seattle friend still mentions that.

It was shocking how much of a good time I had, versus what I was expecting. Good times. Probably one of the people to come the earliest and leave the latest besides family and close friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.