BTD lunch, walk to Patan, Pimbahal chips, bhatbhateni ice cream, tempo home, chips and chiya at finest tea cafe with AU, PU picks me up - at Jazz upstairs, takeout for home from Biryani adda [Sat 18]

I'm writing these journal posts for March four months later, because of issues. I'm not ashamed of the fact, and quite proud actually that I got around to writing them, eventually. Let's get on with the meat and potatoes, shall we?

Had Btd for lunch.

Walked to Patan, something I hadn't done in a while on this trip. Bought chips at Pimbahal chips, got ice cream at BhatBhateni, and took the tempo home. Got chips and chiya at finest tea cafe, when Au called me to ask if I wanted to go to Lazimpat. She came near Apex college, we went to Jazz upstairs, after going on a long drive to Budhanilkantha and the outskirts. She just wanted to clear her mind of all the shit happening, everywhere.

We chill for an hour at Jazz Upstairs, then drive home. She drops me at Biryani adda where I'd ordered food to take home. Wait for 10 minutes, and walk home with it. Yum yum Biryani dinner with the fam yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.