Driving class and gym in the morning, bdt lunch, pancake dinner, I decide I should take life easy maybe and not bother with work etc [Tue 21]

I'm writing these journal posts for March four months later, because of issues. I'm not ashamed of the fact, and quite proud actually that I got around to writing them, eventually. Let's get on with the meat and potatoes, shall we?

Went to driving class and the gym in the morning. Had bdt for lunch, pancake for dinner. Do my work in the evening.

Perhaps I was inspired by people I had met recently, or the state my life had gotten into, but it's possible this was the time I decided to take it easy with life, and didn't want to do work or do productive anymore. The thought lasted for about two days until my parents shot it down, but I did seriously consider it. Why struggle and work and go through rough roads when you can coast by smoothly? To what end, I thought.

And then the realization hit me. It's not the end that matters. It's the journey. And the journey of coasting along...is that the sort of journey I want? Not in these specific circumstances, I decided. Only if I had dozens to hundreds of million in monies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.