Bhat dal tarkari lunch, much bank work with dad around town, meeting sbk and CS at CS office in Jhamsikhel, meeting ND and his wife their place, I need to go, Taxi home in the rain for work [Fri 31]

I'm writing these journal posts for March four months later, because of issues. I'm not ashamed of the fact, and quite proud actually that I got around to writing them, eventually. Let's get on with the meat and potatoes, shall we?

Had BDT for lunch, drove around town with dad, Baneshwar to NarayanChour to Hadigaun ganesthan, between banks to get stock thing figured out. We did get 95% of the work done this time around.

I got my dad to drop me at Maitighar, where I waked to the other side of the road. It was raining. I got on the tempo and got off in Jawlakhel chowk. Waited for Sbk and CS, SBk came to pick me up and we went to CS's office. We talked for a couple of hours.

In the evening we went to ND's place just outside the ringroad. I was there for an hour and half. We talked about how ND had met his wife...at his friend's wedding, she was the bride's friend. And six months later she was the bride, with him!

They were cooking dinner but I really really needed to go home because it was worktime. So I caught the inDrive taxi (also this was near the home of SK - Jp) and went home in the rain. So relaxing, to be in a taxi in the rain in the evening.

Worked at night.

And this is the end of the journal posts for the month of March. There's April left and we're done with journal posts! Still need to 'cover up' with other posts if I want to get anywhere interesting, but it's up for grabs, up in the air if the stress to go through it is worth putting myself through.

Still, see you in the posts for next month. Should be in a couple of days for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.