NIC day, khaja at TU canteen, dropped at Patan, meeting PU at Honacha, PU gorges on newari food and gets droopsy, food fun, tempo to home in the evening in the rain [Sun 12]

I'm writing these journal posts for March four months later, because of issues. I'm not ashamed of the fact, and quite proud actually that I got around to writing them, eventually. Let's get on with the meat and potatoes, shall we?

Took the Pathao to NIC in the morning, had Khaja at the TU central canteen. Cheap prices, good healthy food, what's not to like?

On my way back I got off in Patan, where PU eventually showed up. We went to Honacha, and ate so so so much food. And chhang. It was really good times. The people there knew me so they teased me about the order size. I was literally puffing up with all that food. Yum yum. God freakin Yum. Amazing, really amazing. Great honacha 3g trip. Oh pretty much all the honacha trips on this journey are at Honacha 3g, I go to Honacha bhimsen, but I don't remember that specially, and it was just...alright. Nothing special or exciting, and it kinda' smelled too. And a bit pricier than the other places.

It was raining outside, and we'd joked about walking home since it was late in the evening, but fortunately we found a tempo, and took it homewards. Thank gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.