Driving class and gym in the morning, bdt lunch with so many boiled eggs, NIC day with big big Nepal cricket match ongoing, cakes and momos at Nice Bakery with AU, are things slowing down? [Thu 16]

I'm writing these journal posts for March four months later, because of issues. I'm not ashamed of the fact, and quite proud actually that I got around to writing them, eventually. Let's get on with the meat and potatoes, shall we?

Went to driving class and the gym in the morning. Had bdt for lunch with couple of boiled eggs, to bulk up.

Went to NIC, on pathao. Big big very important cricket match was happening in the Stadium, Nepal ended up winning on an interesting technicality but interesting things were happening regardless!

Got back in the evening, ended up near Nice Bakery, and I remember exactly where I got off the motorbike. Had momos and cakes with AU at Nice Bakery.

I think this was the start of the end of exciting times with AU because I didn't want to get in the way of their relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.