Driving class and salad in the morning, bdt lunch, I don't do much the entire day, at President Sekuwa with the family in the evening [Wed 15]

I'm writing these journal posts for March four months later, because of issues. I'm not ashamed of the fact, and quite proud actually that I got around to writing them, eventually. Let's get on with the meat and potatoes, shall we?

Went to driving class in the morning, had salad, no gym for me today. Bdt lunch.

Didn't do much over the course of the day, lazy, relaxing, de-stressing. I'm guessing here, it's unlikely that matches reality.

In the evening we went to President Sekuwa and ate so.much.food. A lot lot lot. We were celebrating my achievements in life, and I'm very thankful to have such a loving caring close family, who take me out like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.