Driving class and gym in the morning, heavy lunch, chauchau and momo at De Matka, home for 2 hours, Shilpi cafe tea and chauchau, nice bakery yummies with AU, getting dessert and mithai pasal [Fri 10]

I'm writing these journal posts for March four months later, because of issues. I'm not ashamed of the fact, and quite proud actually that I got around to writing them, eventually. Let's get on with the meat and potatoes, shall we?

Went to driving class and gym in the morning, the mornings hereon are occupied and I'll never end up hanging with AU in these parts.

Had heavy lunch because my appetite had considerably increased since going to the gym, and also the stress of driving classes.

Spent couple of hours at De Matka where I worked, and had chauchau and momo.

Got home for several hours, relaxed and chilled. In the evening went to Shilpi cafe and had tea and chauchau with AU. Then we went to nice bakery for incredible cakes. Because this was not enough for us (yes, we went to a third place, my fourth eatery this day) we finally got desserts at our favourite mithai pasal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.