Puri tarkari mithai at old mithai pasal with AU, home for dalbhat, we go to a driving center and do nothing, at NIC, yummy ethnic foods at restaurant trial, meeting KP and SR at Dhokaima, walk and tempo to Bajeko to hang with KP, goodbye KP, can't meet PU [Fri 3]

I'm writing these journal posts for March four months later, because of issues. I'm not ashamed of the fact, and quite proud actually that I got around to writing them, eventually. Let's get on with the meat and potatoes, shall we?

In the morning AU and I had puri tarkari and 4 different desserts at our classic dessert place.

Had dalbhat for at home.

Dad and I went to this driving training center in Shakhamul that was comically priced, so that went nowhere.

Went to NIC at 11-ish. The people there were opening this new Tamang restaurant, and to do a test run they were making test meals, so had a very hefty, relaxing, filling meal there with the engineers and technicians of NIC. We loved it all!

After spending time at NIC -- where I was running late for some reason I don't remember, I think important meetings were had -- I took pathao to Dhokaima. Didn't have proper change, so had to ask KP, who I was meeting, to pay for the ride. So embarrassing. Hung out with KP, SR (who directed us in a play many years ago) and his friend there. Weird vibes, neither of us liked it, so we bailed out. We walked all the way to Kupondole chowk, took the tempo from there, got off at Naya Baneshwar, took another public transport, and went to Bajeko sekuwa in the end.

Got dinner and drinks there, while working on the side. This was the last time I saw her, and the last time I interacted with her, and it's been about five months. Sent a quick message to her asking if she was doing well just as I was writing this.

Had made plans to meet PU too, but that didn't work out because I had to work, and she had gone home earlier. Apparently she was having a dumpy time with her friend as well, so things worked out in the end it turns out. Somehow, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.