Driving class and gym in the morning, bdt lunch, chauchau at de matka and work, president sekuwa in the evening with family while working [Wed 22]

I'm writing these journal posts for March four months later, because of issues. I'm not ashamed of the fact, and quite proud actually that I got around to writing them, eventually. Let's get on with the meat and potatoes, shall we?

Went to driving class and the gym in the morning, had hdt for lunch. Went to De Matka for chauchau and to work.

We went to president sekuwa with family once more, this time not on the roof but in a private room, and I was working throughout. We were celebrating folks' anniversary. Good times. The only bit of a bummer is that they don't have great vegetarian items.

I remember our order this time around being particularly good. The second trip in a week, my mom and maiju went there 4 times in three weeks or something, if I remember that right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.