A sick trainride back to NYC, recovering from the hangover [Sun 7]

waking up to filth, super duper hung over, walk to the train station from the house without a phone, expensive amtrak tickets, so tired and lacking in energy, simple rice and potatoes for lunch, can't go out because of low energy, skipping the walks, yucky 'sandwich and fries dinner', slow recovery

I don't even want to write about this. That's how awful and gross I felt at the time.

Apparently I'd puked on myself and didn't notice until I was told. I cleaned up myself, my friends left me, and I walked all the way to the trains station with dirty clothes on my hands. There I changed into cleaner clothes and just suffered through one of the most awful hangovers of my life. The walk was a wild one too, 45 minutes with no phone and directions based on random people telling me where to go. I got the last ticket to NYC,  which was expensive as fuck, but whatever.

The trainride was just me trying to recover, cursing the fucking booze and regretting every choice I'd made the night before.

Back home at SK's I napped, had simple rice and potatoes for lunch. I skipped the walks he went on and spent the day watching tv. In the end we headed out to go to a bar, but I needed to eat, and got the worst 'sandwich and fries' dinner from this med place I've written about before. It was the effing worse, I threw out the fries. I couldn't go out because of energy levels, so we just watched tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.