Packing up for the NYC trip [Mon 1]

oats and kimchi with fried eggs for lunch,art class, house is cleaned, rounds of lanundry done, all set for the trip!, leftovers ready for the next morning

Writing this 2 weeks after this day, so some of the details maybe fuzzy.

This was the day I prepared for my trip to NYC. I had oats with kimchi and fried eggs for lunch. Went to the art class and didn't do great, felt kinda meh. Cleaned up the whole house and did like three rounds of laundry, because one of the drying machines was broken. Consolidated my leftovers and froze everything good in the fridge. In the evening I packed up properly, all documents and needed equipment in order, and I was ready to head out to Nooh Yawk Citayyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.