Failures in laundry, exploring Queens' Nepali nightlife [Mon 8]

 need to wash, machine's broken!, yuck chinese food in east village, morning and evening walks, Queens trip in the evening, kasthamandap restaurant and tipsy mandala, finding 24-hr places to do laundry, fun times were had!, decent meals

Some of my clothes were dirty because of the 'puke' situation, but the laundry machines in SK's building were broken. By the time I got my bearings, I discovered there was no 24-hour cleaning solution nearby. What a loss!

We had yucky chinese food in East village, some A&C place. One of the more awful places ever. I went on morning and evening walks with SK, which upped my mood from the day before. Also ED called me and I felt even better about the whole world!

It was my last night in NYC! In the evening SK and I got dinner at Kasthamandap restaurant in Queens (after trying two other places, that didn't serve dinner). Decent food but massively overpriced for what it was. Soon enough his cousin joined us. We went to Tipsy Mandala bar next, and chatted the night away. I didn't drink anything. There's so many 24-hour laundromats here, that annoyed me. Not where I needed!

Got home pretty late at night, but that didn't matter as I'd be sleeping in. The next day was my day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.