The plan to 'recover posts' for June, and the need to get the fuck away from the computer

 I said it in the previous post, I'll say it again: this website is getting far too much of my attention. It's a distraction from the real issues at hand. It's not like I don't have anything else to do. I need to be expanding socially, professionally, romantically. Yet I convince myself this is what maters.

There are 25 posts in here that have been titled but not yet written on. This is the plan now: not on this computer. I'll write the posts on my kindle, no way to be distracted. I can go to the park, to the par, to the coffee shop, whatever. Just don't stay at home. It's miserable. I'm imprisoning myself out of an amazing life. I deserve better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.