Settling down, jotting down philosophical self-discoveries [Wed 10]

 roti tarkari lunch, bhat-tarkari dinner, I recover from my trip, write a lot and rest a lot, feeling at home and starting to forget my realizations and understanding about myself

After so many days of fun NYC posts, these Seattle based personal posts are going to be a chore to write. Not much happens in my life. I should really really put myself out there. Even if that means the end of this blog, so be it. This blog is not the life of me. Seriously. I have upcoming posts discussing exactly that.

I had roti tarkari for lunch. The entire day was me recovering from the trip. Wrote a bunch of post titles, and slept so much. Lunch was roti tarkari, and dinner was grains and tarkari, the leftover frozen ones.

I'd need to write my philosophical observations and understandings about life from NYC quickly or I'd forget them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.