NYC Part Deux

Originally written in my Scribe in NYC.

I've spent innumerable words on the city. 'I find myself here once again, for a week. The primary objective is to attend the wedding of N K( from college) but ideally we want to have fun on the side. It appears that SST and I won't be able to align timelines. We will have to plan for that. My 'gag', so to speak, for the term is thin and dare I say... homely.

This is also an exploration trip. Would it be worth living here? Without at least one roommate, it will be challenging. Ideally a better-paid job would simplify the transition incredibly.

Besides that? I've been here 24 hours and walked a few hours already. Love that about the place The food has been decent and the options are famously incomparable. This puts me in a bind. if I'm here for the socialization and partying, and that is THE cause to be here, how will I manage my walks and chill hobbies. NYC has a place for everybody but will I find my people at all? What happens if we get into a regular habit and stopped exploring? This is a place for explorers surely. What a missed opportunity that'd be!

Fears galore but this has been a unique experience- relaxed and laid-back, unfearful of missing out on anything. Whether that is an ideal situation time will tell.

One thing is for certain-there is no better place to find a partner, as potential leads. That would be true
globally for my type. It's tricky, but here's hoping things get figured out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.