Wherein I just moan about a bunch of things

This will be quick. It's a bit petty and not a great look. The good news is the folks concerned replied to my messages and told me their situation. I guess were were/are fine. It won't matter going forward. Somehow I'd just been told the details the night before. It wasn't a surprise or anything. One does get confused how things work. How is it that people who have nothing on their horizon four short months ago, have made a long lasting decision that cannot be backed out of. Oh well. Guess when people consider the timelines running out, urgent decisions are made. I had advised people to take their time and not rush things. Perhaps they got lucky, as always, and had to make no compromises. One would only wish all the best for all the parties concerned in making any sort of long lasting decisions.

Bitterness is not a good look on anybody, least of all me, so lets get over with it please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.